Wood Seasoning Plants
|Automation Grade||Fully Automatic|
|Capacity||100 - 5,000 CFT|
Suitable for- Wood Stripes upto 6” thick
Wood dryer consist of following parts,
a) Chamber- Consist of 50 mm Glass Wool filled Panels. It also consists Heavy circulation fans, Ducting for Supply & Return air, Lamp, Tracks and Temp cum Humidity sensors
b) Dehumidification System- Consist of pre and post Dehumidification coils and Control panel
c) Trolley- Consist of Heavy-duty on track movable trolley
In Wood dryer 3 step drying is done i.e.
Stage 1- Pre step- It is done by means of Heat Pump, it also acts as Dehumidifier to some extent. This stage also required to heat-up the cool chamber.
Stage 2- Post step- It is done by means of Heat condenser
Stage 3- High static air- It is done with a high static blower to take away moisture from wood stripes
|Capacity||100 to 5000 CFT wood drying|
|Automatic Grade||Automatic, Semi-Automatic|
|Power source type||Electricity|
We are leading manufacturer and exporter of Wood Dryer and our product is made up of good quality.
Among the many interesting topics in the field of Wood Dryer Science and Technology is a fascinating story about research and development on drying wood products with high-frequency electric current.
- Historically, it can be traced back over decades. Heat transfer to and evaporation of moisture from wood may be accomplished with high frequency current depending on its dielectric properties.
- Because wood is generally heterogeneous, these properties vary not only with the frequency of the current and the field orientation, but also with the moisture content, temperature, and density of wood.
- Considering these parameters and the specific heat of the material, estimates of power absorption can be made.
RfV drying technology constitutes a combination of two special methods:
- Heating by high frequency current and drying in vacuum where the boiling point of water is decreased with decreasing pressure.
- Consequently, the movement of water through wood increases leading to shorter drying times than can be achieved at atmospheric pressure.
- The intensity of the heating depends directly on the moisture content of the wood and the electric field, while the moisture movement depends on the permeability of the wood and the internal pressure gradient.
- At radio frequencies, the penetration depth influences the dimensions of the electric field that is of the order of meters, thus, making possible the heating of entire stacks of lumber.
Wood Drying Cum Seasoning
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Material Loading Capacity||100-50,000 kG|
|Max Temperature||40 deg C|
|Color||GI / SS|
|Voltage||415 V 3 ph 50 Hz|
It is noiseless, pollutionless system and operated totally on electricity. It comes in sizes 100 to 5000 CFT wood drying
- Production Capacity: 20
- Packaging Details: Plastic wrap or Export wooden packing
Wood Drying Machine
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Size/Dimension||12 X 12 ft|
We are the leading supplier of Bamboo Drying Machine made available to our clients at competitive prices.
100 - 5000 CFT drying
- Production Capacity: 10
- Packaging Details: Export wooden packing